Anton Bauer Digital G190 Battery It is a series of durable, elegant, ergonomic, intelligent and safe batteries, designed for 1000 charge / discharge cycles. Runs on lithium-ion Sanyo cells which Anton Bauer has found to be highly reliable for them in the past.
One of the major changes is a reconstruction of the honeycomb interior, built very spacious and housing the cells physically separated from one another, each individually wrapped in its own plastic case and isolated from the others. This ensures that any potential damage to one cell will have no effect on the others, huge for safety.
The additional space in the honeycomb also serves to allow more airflow between the cells, effecting more heat dissipation, which will keep the cells cooler and protect them from aging faster. As another security measure, in cases of weather conditions above average, several sensors have been built that detect when the battery is too hot or too cold and turn off until the temperature returns to normal, at which time the battery returns automatically in.
Designed to the demands of broadcast and cinema digital cameras, the Anton Bauer Digital G190 Battery employs an algorithm that addresses the issue of “ringing” common to digital cameras. This algorithm smoothes out the power draw, in turn affording longer lasting, more predictable runs with a particular camera and overall longer life.
Via another familiar Anton Bauer feature, applies a continuous and constant calibration that enables it to provide more and more accurate capacity and run-time calculations over the life of the battery. Run-time is usefully reported in hours and minutes on an easy-to-read LCD when power is being drawn, and as a percentage value when no load is attached.
The aesthetics have also taken a redesign, with the body shaped ergonomically for a comfortable hold and modern look, and the outer jacket made of rubber that provides a good grip as well as a cushion against accidental drops. The case is made of high-impact polymer, which is the same material used in motorcycle helmets. A P-Tap output is available for powering accessories.
Anton Bauer Digital G190 Battery Features:
- P-Tap accessory port.
- Increased airflow and heat dissipation protects cells from aging faster.
- Lithium-ion Sanyo cells housed isolated in a spacious honeycomb interior.
- Compatible with Performance Series and previous model Anton Bauer chargers.
- Multiple sensors trigger an automatic shutdown when the battery is too hot or cold.
- Addresses the issue of “ringing” with an algorithm that smoothes out the power draw.
- Ergonomically shaped; rubber outer jacket provides cushion against accidental drops.
- Provides more and more accurate capacity and run-time calculations over the life of the battery.
- Reports run time in hours and minutes when power is drawn, and as a percentage when no load is attached.
- Weight: 1.6 kg
- Watt Hour: 190 WH
- Maximum Load: 10 A.
- Chemistry: Lithium-Ion.
- Capacity (Wh): 156 Wh.
- Output Voltage: 14.4 VDC.
- Accessory Port: 1 x D-Tap.
- Mount/Series Type: Gold Mount.
- Dimensions: 8.38 x 16.51 x 11.18 cm.