Voice Technologies VT0012-500 Lavalier Microphone
Voice Technologies VT0012-500 Lavalier Microphone (Black, TA5 Female Connector) is a professional omnidirectional microphone with a flat, wide frequency response that is designed for crucial reproduction of vocals.
Designed for outstanding performance in broadcast, theatrical and sound-reinforcement applications, the VT0012-500′s frequency response delivers exceptionally transparent audio reproduction with minimal noise.
Speech clarity is enhanced with a slight rise in frequency response at the upper frequency range, while the omnidirectional polar pattern suppresses handling and clothing noise.
Noise caused by radio frequency interference is also minimized with an internal RF filter. The 4.92′ (1.5m) cable is rugged and moisture proof and also features excellent isolation from handling noise.
Wired For Lectrosonics Transmitters
The VT0012-500 is available in a variety of connectors. The connector on this version is a TA5-F for Lectrosonics Classic UM & LM Series.
Wide Flat Frequency Response
The lavalier features a wide, flat frequency response for transparent signal reproduction throughout.
A flat frequency response is important in devices such as microphones when audio accuracy is desired.
Omni-directional Polar Pattern
The polar pattern of a microphone is the sensitivity to sound relative to the direction or angle from which the sound arrives, or easier worded how well the microphone “hears“ sound from different directions.
The omni-directional pattern provides generous pick up at the off-axis sections of the capsule. The pattern also suppresses handling noise caused by clothing and skin contact.
RF Suppression Filter
Radio Frequency noise is also suppressed via an internal RF filter.
Voice Technologies VT0012-500 Lavalier Microphone Specifications
- Transducer Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response 40 Hz to 20 kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio 26 dBA weighted
- Maximum Input Sound Level 118 dB
- Sensitivity -59 dB ±3 dB re 1 V/microbar (11.22 mV/Pa)
- Power Requirements 1.3 V (0.9 to 20 V)
- Current Drain 25 µA
- Output Impedance 3 kOhms
- Output Connector TA5 female
- Pad No
- Low Frequency Roll-Off No
- Cable Length 5′ / 1.5 m
- Cable Diameter 0.1″ / 1.5 mm
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 0.5 x 0.3 x 0.1″ / 13.0 x 7.0 x 3.5 mm
- Weight 0.25 oz / 7 g
- Package Weight 0.42 lb
What’s in the box:
- Voice Technologies VT0012-500 Lavalier Microphone with TA5-F Connector
- VTO Box
- Alligator Clip
- Dracula Mount
- Standard Windscreen
- Tie Tac Clip
- Voice Technologies 1 Year Warranty