With a compact sized 1RU chassis, the Castwin Encoder DME-9624H series provides excellent video quality with low latency. Support for MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 AVC (H.264) in HD and SD allows this Encoder to be configured for a variety applications. Front control panel and Web GUI makes the configuration process easy and fast.
Castwin Encoder DME-9624H Features
- Excellent option for operators who competitively pursue the best performing encoding device with high resolution up to 1080p.
- Good option for real-time encoding with low latency.
- Low cost and High performance.
- Able to secure space with compact and light weight design.
- Cost effective as offering quick and easy setup.
- Component, Composite, HDMI and HD/SD-SDI video inputs.
- Low latency as 800ms.
- Up to 1080p Resolution.
- Digital, Analog and SDI embedded audio inputs.
- Additional 1xASI input for supporting of insertion of externally generated PSIP into the transport stream.
- Provides internally generated PSI and PSIP.
- Video input auto detection.
- Various functions with integrated advanced Scaler.
- Control of Frame rate, Image enhance, Phase Noise, Correction of Color and Gamma.
- Selectable MPEG-2 HD or H.264 HD/SD real-time video encoding.
- Simultaneous output of 2xTransport stream (ASI) with UDP/IP or RTP/IP transport stream.
- Dolby Digital (AC-3), MPEG-1 Layer II, AAC-LC and HE-AAC audio encoding, CEA-608 input source is converted to 708.
- Internally generated TVCT, CVCT, SDT and NIT.
- Integrated excellent IP converter.
- CBR or VBR outputs.
- Excellent IP converter integrated:
-Much lower latency.
-More stable IP output.
- Video Confidence Monitoring.
- Redundancy Dual Power.