The Castwin Encoder DME-8624S8, is a Multi 8 channel Standard-Definition Encoder, as a newly released product of Castwin. It supports MPEG-2 and H.264 encoding and multiplexing with high video quality and low latency. Also, it is cost effective and makes the device widely used in varieties of digital distribution such as CATV/MATV/IPTV digital head-end.
Castwin Encoder DME-8624S8 Features
- Saving your budget opportunities by 8 Channel Encoding.
- Ensure critical content quality is preserved by using highest performance compression and flawless picture quality.
- Reduce the installing cost with simple set-up and Compact Size.
- Able to Secure space with Compact and light weight design.
- 8 Channel Encoding.
- Composite video input.
- MPEG-2 and H.264 real-time video encoding.
- Latency as 800 ms.
- CBR or VBR outputs.
- Dolby Digital(AC-3), MPEG-1 Layer II audio encoding.
- User Selectable resolution and bit rate.
- Control and monitoring via front panel.
- Excellent IP streaming output.