Standard Definition Castwin Encoder DME-8624S with super video quality and low latency is the perfect choice for customers who expect the high-class product on video/audio quality. It shows outstanding performance with Analog (composite and component), Digital (HDMI, SDI) inputs and IP/ASI outputs with selectable MPEG-2/MPEG-4 AVC (H.264) compression options.
Castwin Encoder DME-8624S Features
- Providing your viewers with the best performance compression and flawless picture quality.
- Wide use in many projects with high compatibility supporting various formats.
- Able to secure space with compact size for installing.
- Component, Composite, HDMI, SD-SDI video inputs.
- Digital, Analog and Serial Digital embedded audio inputs.
- Low latency as 800ms.
- Additional 1xASI input for supporting of insertion of externally generated PSIP into the transport stream.
- Video input Auto detection function.
- Selectable MPEG-2 SD or MPEG-4 AVC SD real-time video encoding.
- Simultaneous outputting of 2xTransport stream (ASI) with UDP/IP or RTP/IP transport stream.
- CBR or VBR outputs.
- Dolby Digital (AC-3), MPEG-1 Layer Ⅱ, AAC-LC, HE-AAC audio encoding.
- Supports internally generated TVCT, CVCT, SDT, NIT.
- Control and monitoring via web browser, front panel, or SNMP.
- Video Confidence Monitoring.
- Redundancy Dual Power.