The PTZOptics Rocosoft PTZJoy Pro PC Software is a universal serial port camera control software that gives you full PTZ control, lets you assign presets, and allows you to adjust exposure and other settings.
PTZJoy Pro offers the flexibility to control your camera in a variety of ways. You can use a USB joystick, keyboard shortcuts, virtual on-screen joystick, built-in PTZPad, or WebRemote.
PTZOptics is a U.S-based company operating from Downingtown, Pennsylvania that manufactures PTZ broadcast conference cameras. PTZOptics cameras offer a wide variety of connectivity options including: HD-SDI, HDMI, USB 3.0 and IP Streaming.
A major part of PTZOptics Rocosoft PTZJoy Pro PC Software is the Preset Visualizer. Here you can assign a screenshot to every camera angle, and confidently switch between angles by clicking on the image.
The Preset Visualizer supports macros for quick swapping of presets, lets you save preset and camera names, and provides you with on-screen PTZ control for non-preset movement. It can also be synced to all wired and wireless USB joysticks.
PTZJoy Pro allows you to adjust a camera’s exposure, focus, white balance, backlight, PTZ speed, and other settings, as well as access its OSD menu. You can control up to four cameras simultaneously, and daisy-chain up to 28 cameras to one PC.
PTZOptics Rocosoft PTZJoy Pro PC Software Features
- Universal serial port camera control software
- Full PTZ control
- 255 internal presets
- Control up to four cameras simultaneously
- Daisy-chain up to 28 cameras to one PC
- Six customizable camera visualets
- Nine customizable preset visualets
- Preset Visualizer assigns screenshots to camera angles
- Windows compatible
- Canon: XU-80, XU-81, BU-46h, BU-47h, BU-51h
- Datavideo: PTC-120, PTC-100
- HuddleCamHD: 3X, 10X-720, 10X, 12X, 18X, 20X, 30X
- Lumens: VC-A20P, VC-A202P, VC-G30, VC-G50, VC-200
- PTZOptics: 12X-USB, 12X-SDI, 20X-USB, 20X-SDI
- Sony: All Sony BRC/EVI/SRG Series PTZ cameras
- Vaddio: RoboSHOT, ClearVIEW HD-18-19-20-HD-USB, PowerVIEW HD-22-30
- System Requirements: Windows Vista and up
- License: Single license for one computer (license is non-transferable after activation)
Product Related this Item