PTZOptics Advanced Tricaster Camera Control Software is a VISCA PTZ camera controller that allows users to control VISCA pan/tilt/zoom cameras from a NewTek TriCaster HD/XD or Livestream system through Serial RS-232, RS-422 or USB ports.
Control cameras locally with virtual controls, any USB joystick and keyboard hotkeys or use the WebRemote for far-end camera control from any mobile device or computer with a web browser over a LAN, Wi-Fi or WAN IP Network.
PTZOptics is a U.S-based company operating from Downingtown, Pennsylvania that manufactures PTZ broadcast conference cameras. PTZOptics cameras offer a wide variety of connectivity options including: HD-SDI, HDMI, USB 3.0 and IP Streaming.
With automatic configuration of COM ports, switching between cameras in Home Run Mode and Daisy Chain Mode is fast and easy. PTZOptics Advanced Tricaster Camera Control Software the most comprehensive and advanced professional PTZ control software for a NewTek TriCaster system available on the market today.
The main remote control panel interface provides convenient pan, tilt, zoom controls, presets configuration and recall and camera switching and the settings screen shows additional control settings and advanced video settings such as WebRemote, Auto Pan, Preset Scan, Camera On/Off, Exposure, White Balance, Tally Light, Mirror Image, B&W Image, Mute Video, Image Freeze, Aperture settings, ICR Mode, among other features.
PTZOptics Advanced Tricaster Camera Control Software Features
- Automatic configuration of COM Ports
- Organic integration into the TriCaster Interface
- Pan/Tilt/Zoom/Focus with variable speed control
- Easy camera switching
- WebRemote – far-end camera control from computer or smartphone with a web browser
- Supports all USB Joysticks
- Keyboard Hotkeys
- Configure up to 16 Presets
- Auto Pan
- Preset Scan
- Advanced Video Settings
- Event Schedule Player
- Timeline Player
- Supported Cameras: All PTZOptics Cameras – Any VISCA Camera
- Minimum Requirements: CPU 1GHz, 1GB RAM, HD Space 20MB
- Digital Download: Software and License – Sent via Email
User Manual – Digital Download.
Product Related this Item