This IndiPRO Tools V-Mount Plate C300 Mark II Camera is specially designed for this camera. It allows you to connect V-mount batteries to power up your Camera. It connects to the camera via plug, which extends out from the side on a 12 inches LEMO cable.
IndiPRO has been characterized for years by being a company that adapts to the needs of users, thus being one of the most solid and loyal companies to the demands of the people placing it as a pioneer in this type of tools. We are dedicated to providing the highest level of reliability and product quality. Our customers are everything. It is what we are and how Indipro has always done business.
As well, Paul has over 20 years of broadcast video experience. Indipro products are known for their high quality and our world renowned customer service that’s over seen by founder and President Jaycee Indiviglio. Jaycee has been in the independent film industry for over 20 years and has a great deal of knowledge within in the industry.
The IndiPRO Tools V-Mount Plate C300 Mark II Camera offers punch-out screw holes and is designed to be attached to cheese plates, sold separately. It features a 12″ cable with a 4-pin connector compatible with the C300 Mark II, and offers a D-Tap output supporting 12-16V accessories. This unit comes with a 15mm rod system.
IndiPRO Tools V-Mount Plate C300 Mark II Camera Specifications
- Compatibility: Canon C300 Mark II Digital Camera
- Battery Plate Type: V-Mount
- Cable Length: 12″ (304.80mm)
- Connector: LEMO Cable for Canon C300 Mark II
- Accessory Port: 1x D-Tap (supports 12-16V output)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 6 x 3.5 x 1″ (152.40 x 88.90 x 25.40mm)
- Weight: 0.4lbs (0.18kg)
- Package Weight: 1.0 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 10.6 x 5.3 x 2.5″
In the Box
- ndiPRO V-Mount Plate with 12″ LEMO Cable
- IndiPRO 1 Year Limited Warranty
Product Related this Item