The Voice Technologies VT500-0016 Lavalier Microphone is a professional microphone with a flat, wide frequency response that is designed for crucial reproduction of vocals. Designed for outstanding performance in broadcast, theatrical and sound-reinforcement applications.
Speech clarity is enhanced with a slight rise in frequency response at the upper frequency range, while the omni-directional polar pattern suppresses handling and clothing noise. Noise caused by radio frequency interference is also minimized with an internal RF filter. The 5-foot (1.5 meter) cable is rugged and moisture proof and also features excellent isolation from handling noise.
The Voice Technologies VT500-0016 Lavalier Microphone is available in a variety of connectors. The connector on this version is a Pigtail (Unterminated) Lead and he omni-directional pattern provides generous pick up at the off-axis sections of the capsule. The pattern also suppresses handling noise caused by clothing and skin contact.
This product have a frequency response delivers exceptionally transparent audio reproduction with minimal noise and Radio Frequency noise is also suppressed via an internal RF filter. The lavalier features a wide, flat frequency response for transparent signal reproduction throughout.
Voice Technologies VT500-0016 Specifications
- Transducer: Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omni-Directional
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 26dB “A” weighted
- Power Requirements: 1.5V to 9.0 V (max.)
- Output Impedance: 3,000 Ohms
- Output Connectors: Pigtail (Unterminated) Lead
- Pad: No
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: No
- Dimensions: 0.51 x 0.27 x 0.13″ / 1.29 x 0.68 x 0.33cm
- Weight: 0.25oz / 7.08g
In the Box
- Voice Technologies VT500 Flat Frequency Omni-Directional Lavalier Mic (Beige)
- VTO Box
- Alligator Clip
- Dracula Mount
- Standard Windscreen
- Tie Tac Clip
- Voice Technologies 1 Year Warranty