Voice Technologies VT0113-701 Superlight Headworn Microphone
This is an ideal choice for production, broadcasts, presentations, and more. The Voice Technologies VT0113-701 Superlight Headworn Microphone
A removable cable design elliminates the need to replace the entire microphone in the event of a short or a break. It´s specially relevant various connections are available to accomodate different wireless transmitters and connections. In addition the VT701 features a Pig-Tail (Unterminated) connector.
- Pig-Tail (Unterminated) Connector
- This VT701 features a Pig-Tail (Unterminated) connection.
- Adjustable Headband
- The lightweight and slim profile features an adjustable headband and dual ear-loop design for a secure, comfortable fit.
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- The low-profile capsule features a wide frequency response and omnidirectional polar pattern. In addition, the Voice Technologies VT0113-701 Superlight Headworn Microphones polar pattern ensures high quality audio and flexible microphone positioning while minimizing feedback.
Voice Technologies VT0113-702 Specifications
Transducer Condenser Polar Pattern Omnidirectional Frequency Response 20Hz to 20kHz Dynamic Range (Typical) Not Specified By Manufacturer Signal-to-Noise Ratio Not Specified By Manufacturer Maximum Input Sound Level 140dB Power Requirements Supplied from Transmitter Output Impedance 2k Ohms Output Connectors Pig-Tail (Unterminated) Pad No Low Frequency Roll-Off No Dimensions Not Specified By Manufacturer Weight Not Specified By Manufacturer
In the BoxVoice Technologies VT0113-701 Superlight Headworn Microphones
- Superlite Headworn Microphone with Low-Profile Capsule
- Detachable Cable
- 1 Year Warranty