Sennheiser EM100G3-G Receiver-Transmitter System Is intended to be used with the Sennheiser G3 wireless transmitters, include automatic frequency scan. It contains a true diversity UHF reception, 42 MHz bandwidth, 1680 tuneable frequencies, 12 compatible frequencies and a full backlit display.
It is a synchronized transmitter (through infrared) and rugged metal construction, is ideal for professional applications in theaters, clubs, town halls, places of worship, DJ applications and more. With its improved design and new features, this rugged rack receiver is ready for the road with its proven transmission reliability and inspiring flexibility.
The sound check mode allows you to check the audio and RF signal at any time during setup. 20 frequency banks with 12 preset frequencies each, plus a user-programmable bank mean you can easily run multiple channels of G3 wireless simultaneously.
Provides dependable performance for both speech and performance applications. The receiver’s backlit display allows for easy operation under dimly lit conditions, and its user-friendly menu makes operation quick and easy, Sennheiser EM100G3-G Receiver-Transmitter System is at home in theaters, clubs, town halls, houses of worship, DJ applications and more.
No matter the stage or environment, you can trust Sennheiser system for accurate vocal reproduction. No matter what your vocal style, or the requirements of the auditorium you’re playing, Sennheiser has the microphone to satisfy your highest expectations. Sennheiser offers a selection of three. All are capable of delivering big, powerful, assertive sound, yet sensitive enough to capture even the softest note.
Whether word, or song, or play every performance is about the passion you’re giving it, and also about your stage or studio equipment. Professional Sennheiser Microphones fill this part with great convincing power. Live on stages around the world, in professional studio productions and in broadcasting.
Sennheiser EM100G3-G Receiver-Transmitter System Features:
- Sturdy metal housing.
- Illuminated graphic display.
- Enhanced AF frequency range.
- High-quality true diversity reception.
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound.
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options.
- Integrated Equalizer, Soundcheck mode and guitar tuner.
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings.
- Receiver features transmitter battery indicatation in 4 steps.
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface.
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement.
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies.
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies.
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off.
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception.
- Presets: 12.
- Weight: 900 g.
- Compander: HDX.
- Peak deviation: +/- 48 kHz.
- Switching bandwidth: 42 MHz
- Dimensions: 212 x 202 x 43 mm.
- Antenna connector: 2 BNC, 50 Ω.
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 110 dB(A).
- RF frequency range: 516 – 865 MHz.
- Audio-XLR connector: XLR / 6,3 mm.
- THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0,9 %.
- Transmission/receiving frequencies: 1680.
- Audio output level (balanced) XLR: +18 dBu max.
- Frequency response (Microphone): 25 – 18000 Hz.
- Audio output level (unbalanced) Jack: +12 dBu max.
- In compliance with: ETS 300422, ETS 300445, CE, FCC.
Products related this item
Ask For Price.