The Sennheiser EK 2000-GW Portable Monitoring is intended for use with their monitoring systems and is completely compatible with any of the Sennheiser SK series transmitters. Together the transmitter and receiver provide reliable audio monitoring during stage performances, broadcasts and more.
Sennheiser is shaping the Future of Audio – a vision built on a 70-year history of innovation and a continued drive for excellence that is woven into our company’s DNA and culture. Around the world, our employees share this passion in the pursuit of the perfect sound, creating products that exceed expectations and set new benchmarks in audio.
The Sennheiser EK 2000-GW Portable Monitoring set’s receiver uses adaptive-diversity technology. The earphone cable serves as a second antenna, which considerably reduces the number of drop-outs. Combined with IE 4 ear-canal phones for precise sound reproduction, EK 2000 IEM conveys an authentic acoustic pattern of live sound and allows you to monitor your own performance perfectly.
Sennheiser EK 2000-GW Portable Monitoring Features
- Sturdy all-metal housing.
- Frequency range: 558 … 626 MHz.
- Up to 3000 frequencies in up to 75 MHz switching bandwidth.
- 20 fixed frequency bands with up to 64 compatible presets.
- 6 bands with up to 64 tunable channels.
- Adaptive-diversity technology for high reliability.
- Headphone output for optimum control.
- Pilot tone squelch can be set in 2 dB steps for interference-free reception.
- Frequency scan feature searches for available reception frequencies.
- Cordless infrared synchronization of transmitters.
- HDX compander for crystal clear sound.
- Enhanced AF frequency response.
- External charging contacts for recharging the BA2015 battery.
- Frequency Gw / 558-626 MHz
- Adaptive Diversity Reception
- IE4 Earphones
- Rugged Metal Housing
- Volume Dial
- Up to 3000 Frequencies
- 6 Banks with 32 Channels
- Frequency response: 25 – 15000 Hz
- Frequency range: BW: 626-698 MHz
- Presets: Max.32
- Jack plug: 3.5 mm Jack
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 90 dB(A)
- RF frequency range: 516 – 865 MHz
- Switching bandwidth: Max.75 MHz
- Operating time: 4-6 Hours
- Modulation: FM, MPX-stereo
- Carrier frequencies: Max.3000
- Squelch threshold: off, 5 – 25 dBu V in 2 dB steps
- Audio-Output-Power: 100 mW at 32 Ohms
- Operating voltage: Stand alone: 2 x 1.5V AA
- Dimensions: 82 x 64 x 24mm / 3.22 x 2.51 x 0.94″
- Weight: 200g / 7.05oz
In the Box
- Sennheiser EK 2000 IEM Diversity Bodypack Receiver
- IE 4 Earphones
- Instruction Manual
- Supplementary Frequency Sheet
- Sennheiser 2 Year Warranty
Product Related this Item