The Rycote Mini Windjammer DPA 4099 is a black fur lined windshield designed for use with the DPA 4099 microphone. It features a wind noise reduction attenuation of 18 to 20 decibels and can be used over the DPA 4099’s microphone foam, and fastens to the mic with a rear metal popper.
The Mini Windjammer provides excellent wind isolation for capturing audio in high-wind environments. Made from high-quality synthetic fur specifically designed for wind isolation, easy-to-fit slip-on fur covers for use when recording outside with the built-in microphones found on portable cameras, external camera mics and handheld reporter microphones.
The Lavalier Windjammer comes in a range of black, Gray and white as standard. Other colors are also available on request to allow you to select the right match for your chosen piece of clothing. Affordable but offering excellent, effective protection against wind noise, our DPA 4099 Windjammer is easy-to-fit slip-on fur for use when recording outside or in a windy condition.
Designed for use with Lavalier microphones worn on the outside of clothing, the Rycote Mini Windjammer DPA 4099 is the most heavy-duty of Rycote’s subminiature Lavalier microphone products. It is suitable for use in windy outdoor interview conditions and greatly reduces microphone noise and clothes rustle, while also providing effective wind protection.
- High-level protection against wind noise
- Easy to slip on
Rycote Mini Windjammer DPA 4099 Features
- High-level protection against wind noise for lavalier mics in the open air
- Reduces lavalier microphone noise and clothes rustle
- Windscreen Cover
- Made For Gooseneck Microphones, Made For Specific Microphone Series, Made For Windshields & Windscreens
- Suitable for: Microphone Diameters: 4.5 mm – Microphone Length (up to): 15 mm
- Maximum Wind-noise Attenuation: 12 dB
In the Box
- Rycote Mini Windjammer for DPA 4099 Microphone
- Rycote 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Package Weight: 0.01 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 4.2 x 3.1 x 0.8″