The Voice Technologies VT500-0020 Lavalier Microphone is a durable omnidirectional lavalier condenser optimized for speech reproduction in theater, broadcast, television, and video production. The omnidirectional polar pattern picks up sound from all directions and its 40 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response has a slight high-frequency boost to enhance vocal clarity.
Is shockproof and protected from RF interference. This microphone has a flexible 5’ cable that provides isolation from noise caused by material rubbing against it. The included windscreen reduces wind noise and the supplied clips enable versatile mounting configurations. Speech clarity is enhanced by a slight frequency emphasis giving excellent voice reproduction while eliminating placement constraints. The Voice Technologies VT500-0020 Lavalier Microphone includes a waterproof carrying case.
Voice Technologies VT500-0020 Lavalier Microphone Accessories
- AC Alligator Clip.
- DM Dracula Clip.
- PW Professional Windscreen.
- TT Tie Tac Clip.
- RBM Rubber Body Mount.
- VTO Box
- Connector: 1/8″ (3.5mm) mini connector for Sennheiser EW series transmitters.
- Compatibility: Wired for Sennheiser EW Series.
- Wide Flat Frequency Response: The lavalier features a wide, flat frequency response for transparent signal reproduction.
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern: The omnidirectional pattern provides pick up from all around the microphone’s capsule.
- RF Suppression Filter: Radio-frequency noise is suppressed via an internal RF filter.
- Flexible Mounting Options: A variety of mounting clips are included for versatility in attachment methods.
- Transducer: Electret Condenser.
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional.
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz to 20 kHz.
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 26 dBA weighted.
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 118 dB.
- Sensitivity: -59 dB ±3 dB re 1 V/microbar (11.22 mV/Pa).
- Power Requirements: 1.3 V (0.9 to 20 V).
- Current Drain: 25 µA.
- Output Impedance: 3 kOhms.
- Output Connector: 1/8″ (3.5 mm) mini jack.
- Pad: No.
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: No.
- Cable Length: 5′ / 1.5 m.
- Cable Diameter: 0.1″ / 1.5 mm.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 0.5 x 0.3 x 0.1″ / 13.0 x 7.0 x 3.5 mm.
- Weight: 0.25 oz / 7 g.
- Package Weight: 1.0 lb.
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 7.0 x 7.0 x 7.0″.