The Voice Technologies VT500-0009 Lavalier Microphone (LEMO 3-Pin Connector), is a durable omnidirectional lavalier condenser microphone optimized for speech reproduction in theater, broadcast, television, and video production. The omnidirectional polar pattern picks up sound from all directions and its 40 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response has a slight high-frequency boost to enhance vocal clarity.
The injection-molded body is shockproof and protected from RF interference. The flexible 5’ cable provides isolation from noise caused by material rubbing against it. The included windscreen reduces wind noise and the supplied clips enable versatile mounting configurations. The VT500-0009 includes a waterproof carrying case.
Voice Technologies VT500-0009 Lavalier Microphone Accessories:
- Voice Technologies VT500-0009 Omnidirectional Lavalier Condenser Microphone (Black, LEMO 3-Pin Connector)
- VTO Waterproof Box
- Alligator Clip
- Dracula Mount
- Rubber Body Mount
- Tie Tac Clip
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
- Connector: LEMO 3-pin connector for Sennheiser SK series transmitters.
- Compatibility: Works with Sennheiser SK Series, 2000 Series, Lectrosonics SSM, Audio Ltd. miniTX (En2), Audio Ltd. miniTX (2040), and Audio Ltd. 1010 Digital body-pack transmitters.
- Wide Flat Frequency Response: The lavalier features a wide, flat frequency response for transparent signal reproduction.
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern: The omnidirectional pattern provides pick up from all around the microphone’s capsule.
- RF Suppression Filter: Radio-frequency noise is suppressed via an internal RF filter.
- Flexible Mounting Options: A variety of mounting clips are included for versatility in attachment methods.
- Transducer: Electret Condenser.
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional.
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz to 20 kHz.
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 26 dBA weighted.
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 118 dB.
- Sensitivity: -59 dB ±3 dB re 1 V/microbar (11.22 mV/Pa).
- Power Requirements: 1.3 V (0.9 to 20 V).
- Current Drain: 25 µA.
- Output Impedance: 3 kOhms.
- Output Connector: LEMO 3-pin.
- Pad: No.
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: No.
- Cable Length: 5′ / 1.5 m.
- Cable Diameter: 0.1″ / 1.5 mm.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 0.5 x 0.3 x 0.1″ / 13.0 x 7.0 x 3.5 mm.
- Weight: 0.25 oz / 7 g.
- Package Weight: 0.35 lb.
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 5.1 x 3.5 x 1.8″.