The Datavideo DAC-90 Audio De-Embedder allows the user to de-embed 16 analog audio signals (four at a time) from the SDI video signal. The Audio box has SMPTE and EBU switchable settings and the De-embedded audio signal can be assigned by using the built-in DIP switches.
Datavideo brings high end product features to customers that want cost effective solutions, broadcast-quality performance and class-leading reliability. In a fast changing market with ever increasing demands, Datavideo’s innovative solutions – developed in-house – enable users to invest in the latest technology at affordable prices.
The Datavideo DAC-90 Audio De-Embedder also features 3G/HD/SD-SDI to support up to 1080p/60 video format, automatically detecting and switching between the different formats and provides 4 mini XLR audio connectors for outputting analogue audio to audio devices such as monitors, recorders, switchers, and audio mixers.
The company adheres to the highest international standards in design, production, and quality control, with experienced in-house research and development engineering team that produces proprietary state-of-the-art technology. Datavideo technologies are an ISO-9001 quality certified manufacturer.
- Audio De-Embedder
- De-Embed Audio from SDI Signal
- Automatically detects 3G, HD, SD signal
- 4 x Analogue Mini XLR Audio outputs
- Assignable De-embedded audio signal
- Audio level indicator display
- SMPTE and EBU Audio level switchable
- Control via DIP Switches
Datavideo DAC-90 Audio De-Embedder Specifications
- SDI Video Input: 3G/HD/SD SDI x 1
- SDI Video Output: 3G/HD/SD SDI x 1 (Re-clocked Loop through)
- Analog Audio Output: Mini XLR (Balanced) x 4
- Audio Indicators: Power LED x 1 Audio Level LED: 4 rows
- Updates and Configuration: Mini-USB x 1
- Video Sampling: 4:2:2 / 4:4:4
- Audio Sampling: 24-bit (SD 20-bit), 48 kHz
- Color Precision: 4:2:2 / 4:4:4 (8/10/12-bit)
- Color Space: YUV, RGB
- Auto Switching: Automatically detects SD, HD, 3G
- Audio Level: SMPTE and EBU switchable
- Settings Control: DIP Switch
- Power Supply: 12 VDC
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)
- Operating Humidity: 10 to 90% (noncondensing)
- Certification: CE, FCC
- Dimensions (W x H x L): 3.3 x 0.2 x 4.4″ (8.5 x 4.5 x 11 cm)
- Weight: 0.81 lb (0.37 kg)